Multifamily contact centers are crucial to ensuring an optimal experience for prospects and current residents when your site teams are busy or unavailable. The main goal should be that you never miss another call – statistics show 49% of calls go unanswered at apartment communities. That’s why Rent Dynamics created a state of the art Contact Center – to be a true extension of your team. We can help you deliver on that promise to never miss a call. Here’s how:
- We are rooted in a service-first philosophy. This means our response times are fast and we have unparalleled service. Our dedicated Contact Center agents are the best in the industry; making sure your residents and prospects are given the care and attention they need, when they need it! Whether you are looking for help fielding after-hours calls or need a reliable contact center for all incoming leads, the Rent Dynamics Contact Center is equipped to support your business needs.
- Transparency. We record every call! Whether your leasing office picks up or the call is directed to our contact center, we provide full transparency. Our team is packed with highly trained agents with effective sales and fair housing training. Our robust reporting includes transparent listening and real-time feedback to ensure you’re getting the intelligence you need to understand what’s working and what’s not. We also ensure contact center performance is easily accessed, and we schedule reports to put the right information in your team’s hands at the right time.
- We are adaptable and reliable. Running a multifamily portfolio is complex (to say the least). From managing different properties with unique needs, to maintaining reliable communication with residents and prospects, we can help! Our unique technology gives you endless customizations spending on the level(s) of support you need across your portfolio, which means we can find the solution to any of your needs. We also offer emergency calling trees, which can be set up depending on the size and scale of the emergency, so the right members of your team are alerted at the right time. Whether you need to rely on our Contact Center all of the time, or only when your onsite team is unavailable, we have your back.
- Teamwork. We hire and train our Contact Center employees to be an extension of your team. They know your community inside and out and with the aid of our advanced CRM software, can help answer questions prospects have on the property, can cross-sell your sister communities, and handle maintenance and other requests for current residents. Our contact center agents work to ensure the right prospects walk through your front door. Not only are we an extension of your onsite team, but we also support marketing efforts, offer real-time leasing help, and act as an effective resource for retaining residents.
- You can lean on us across multiple channels. In addition to phone support, the Contact Center can respond to texts and online chats, follow-up with community prospects, respond to after-hours maintenance requests, and offer residents help. With Rent Dynamics’ Contact Center, you will be uniquely suited to get more showings, leases, and renewals by providing immediate attention to every inquiry.
- We leverage technology. Rent Dynamics’ CRM software is built to work well with the latest technology in multifamily. We can integrate with your existing tech stack to ensure our agents have access to real-time availability and accurate pricing, ensuring prospects receive the most up to date information. Our software includes the ability to add custom notes on the community, floor plans, and/or on individual units allows our agents to relay specials and help stale apartments move.
- Quality assessment. Our trained agents analyze your team’s phone calls to analyze your site teams’ calls to identify a quality score for each call. Categories like lead greetings, information gathering, and community selling can all be factored in to determine your quality score. We have seen our client’s use their teams’ quality scores to identify training opportunities or even bonuses for their staff. Let us know if you’d like to learn more about our quality assessment offering.
Our Contact Center was born out of a need for true experts in the multifamily industry – so our staff began building a team of knowledgeable experts located locally and not off-shore. We can be uniquely flexible to your property needs, offering supplemental help, 24/7, and answering all property calls, filling in to answer calls after hours, or acting as the overflow, and filing in when current staff is busy on the phone or assisting guests on the property.
We also work with you regularly to ensure things are running smoothly and business goals are being met. Our Support and Account Management teams are always on hand to make sure your feedback is heard. Your success begins with the prospect’s first interaction – make sure it’s a good one.
Get in touch with us today at email@example.com to figure out how we can work with you to achieve your business goals.